4/30/2023

Your Back's Against The Wall...


 Here's one that hasn't been up in a long time.
Black Sabbath from that old Black And Blue video.
From New York 1980 and of course with 
the legendary RJD on vocals.
Fantastic stuff.
I've been reading that their album,Live Evil
is getting the deluxe treatment and will be 
released in June.As far as I can make out there 
will be two versions of the album plus 
some paper goods with a very hefty price tag?
It would be more appealing if it included a 
different concert or two.
For me it's a pass.

or




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on the remaster remix 4 cd Live Evil version. I already bought the 1989 1cd version, the 2010 two CD version and now they're asking 80 EUR for this... Ooops, I'm not going for this. Sorry,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this,ronnies microphone didnt work when they started on stage,he lost his temper and threw it away,I used to have this on video,Dereks right about live evil,It wasnt sabbaths best live album,It wasnt very well produced due to too much in fighting among band members.

    ReplyDelete