8/04/2024

As She Reaches For His Photograph...


 

What else is there to say about these guys,I've been going to their gigs for 40 years now and hand on heart I have not seen them have an off night and as I get older and wiser (yea right) and can appreciate the music more,they just seem to get better with each album and tour.The highlight for me tonight was watching a band just have FUN on stage, the way they laugh and joke with each other after all these years is a total joy to watch.Here's to the next 40 years...enjoy,Ed.

or
or




3 comments:

  1. These guys should have been huge in the US. What a loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you put it on mega my computer wont download it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers thanks for putting it on mega great band especially live

    ReplyDelete