8/04/2024

That's Why Only Fools And Horses Work...



I HAD TO GO...When I started getting back to gigs three years ago after a long break I said to myself I will keep to the small venues so I can actually see the bands and appreciate the music more and avoid the bigger emotionless sheds where everything is aimed at ripping off the punter.BUT then comes along a gig like tonight with three of the best bands in British Metal/Rock history on the same bill.Well I JUST HAD TO GO and it helped having a 3rd row seat.What a gig!!! for a wonderful 4 hours i was transported back to the 80's when I first seen these bands with my long hair and patched up denim jacket (both long gone).Will share Priest with you first with Saxon & Heep to follow.Uncle Albert (British in joke) and the guys were on fire tonight. With the perfect setlist of old and new....enjoy,Ed.

or



2 comments:

  1. Great bunch of shows dropping today! Looking forward to this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Halfords certainly looks like uncle Albert Albert 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for this one and the FM

    ReplyDelete