4/04/2022

And I Ain't Coming Back...


 Stumbled across the site for Billy Rankin (ex Nazareth) when I 
was looking for something else the other day.
Turns out he's got a ton of stuff on his website
he's happy to share.
Whether it's for personal use or uploading.
So expect a few Nazareth uploads in the coming weeks!
He's got his history for everybody to read.
What I've read so far is very good.Told in a 
conversational style,it's also very funny. 
It also shows you the inner workings of a major Rock Band.
All I will say is we know you have to watch out for 
managers,promoters & record companies ripping
musicians off.
You also have to watch out for your bandmates!!
Get it all here.


Anyway the first show up is from Germany 1983.
Thanks Billy!!

CD1
CD2

or

CD1
CD2





4 comments:

  1. Thank you, its gonna be a loud Razamanaz here today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smoker, any possibility to upload on Mediafire or somewhere else ? My provider block filefactory for reasons unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say the link to Billy Rankins site was great its been a blast reading his story. Thankx for the link. I also agree with Derek about Filefactory its been having problems lately and they seem to be continuing.

    ReplyDelete