1/05/2023

A Diamond Is a Hard Rock...

 


Now here's Something you don't see Everyday!
It's a Legs Diamond Bootleg from Tarzana, CA 
Back in 1980...

I got this show from Grazblog (RIP)...

A Long, Long Time Ago...

There wasn't ANY Artwork, so I put some together for This 
Audience Recording...

Yeah, I Wish It Was a SBD Or FM, 
But You Take What You Can Get!


So, When's the Last Time You Turned Down a 
Legs Diamond Bootleg 'Cause It WAS an AUD Recording?


Well, Hell, When's the Last Time You Turned Down a 
Legs Diamond Bootleg - Period!


Actually, It's a Pretty Good AUD Recording...


IF I's You I'd Go Ahead and D/L It...


As Legs Diamond Bootlegs gotta be as rare as 
A Truly Flawless Diamond!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. You hit that nail right on the head Legs Diamond Boots are as hard to find as snowballs on Miami beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. This d/load has sparked off a big interest into this group,since playing this show I,ve got several of there albums off the internet,played about 4 of there albums so far there all very good,I like there style,wish I had heard of them years ago,did they ever come to britain and play live anywhere like hammersmith odeon london maybe ?.

    ReplyDelete