1/09/2023

A Message From Ed.

 Another year ends and I just want to thank 

smoker & Rocket for allowing me to share a few 

of my recordings with you,a lot of these bands will be new to you... 

hopefully you have been able 

to find something of interest which might 

lead you onto purchasing a cd etc etc,there really is a good vibrant 

live scene out there but more than ever these bands need support 

BUT i'm not going to preach to you as you're all music lovers and 

know what you're doing...I can honestly say I've enjoyed 99% of these 

shows this year except Bob Mould...jeez awful..had to walk out.... 

but that was my one and only walk out...ha ha!

So here's to 2023 and hopefully plenty of gigs to come...

Happy New Year to everyone 

who visits HEAR ROCK CITY....Keep Rockin.... Ed.




8 comments:

  1. Let Me Be The 1st to Say, Thank You:
    For Lettin' Us Post Your Recordings...
    For Makin' This Place Better For It...
    For Introducin' Us to Bands We Might Not Know Otherwise...
    And I'm Willin' To Bet Just 'Bout Everyone Has D/L at Least 1 (Or More) Of Your Shows, Even IF They Haven't Said So...
    To a Brand New Year of Great Music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year eddie Thanks for your recordings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eddie, I think I've downloaded almost every show you posted recently, and there have been some GEMS in there! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, Eddie! I’ve been enjoying your posts here at hear rock city since the old site when you gave me some great UFO, Genesis, and Rush shows. Thanks to your post a few weeks ago, I actually bought the Spyder Byte CD when the lights go out and I am enjoying it. Keep those shows a comin’!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone you put up some good stuff recently,keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year to every one at hrc best site on the net by far . no arguing no fuss just music .keep on rockin from me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Kind Words...
      Yeah, We're Pretty Low Drama 'Round Here...And, That's the Way We Like It!
      Those that Wanna Bitch and Cause a Fuss, Are Welcome to Go Elsewhere...

      Delete
  7. Thanks eddie i have enjoyed listening to a lot of bands I've never heard of and some old favourites especially the magnum post
    Keep on rockin

    ReplyDelete