1/22/2023

What A Show,There They Go...


 

Now this was good,Earache records were having a 
35th birthday party and got three of their 
bands to play a set so it was a great 
chance to see BRS up close and personal.
They started the set as a four 
piece with everyone wondering what has happened to 
Mr. Scott Gorham but then five songs in he joined the 
band onstage and everything was back to normal.
Great set covering their 10 years with a couple of covers thrown in... 
not the biggest of turn outs crowd wise 
and left me wondering how their upcoming tour will go down...
hopefully well,but we shall see.
Enjoy,Ed.

or




6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing this, but I can't help but feel frustrated with this band. A lot of turnover besides Gorham and Warwick, and Warwick's voice has never seemed as flexible for want of a better word as needed for the Lizzy-like material they were shooting for. I mentioned the time machine I need the other day - maybe I should use it to get Phil and Scott to Rehab around 1980....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been playing new album today very lizzy like ricky warrick knows how to write catchy rock songs,very good album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear BSR live again ! Thanks a lot !! Let's hope for a new album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit the new disc was a pleasant surprise - guess I'll be eating my words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great MERCI from a THIN LIZZY fan forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. New album is really good,they've done to my ears...ed

    ReplyDelete