1/09/2023

Set Me Free...



 YES... Sweet are still going and myself and few 
hundred others tonight are glad they are,shamefully 
having never seen them before I ventured 
along with an open mind with a little niggle 
thinking this might be a Butlins special but how wrong was I?!! 
Sweet definitely Rock and yes I know they have 
been playing this set for the last 100 years but 
it didn't matter they played them loud and heavy 
and they still have those amazing harmonies...
great night..enjoy,Ed.

or




3 comments:

  1. New single out now.."Don't bring me water"

    ReplyDelete
  2. First ever concert for me way back in '76 at The Stanley Theater. They opened with Ballroom
    Blitz and I lost my mind. Thanks for the post Ed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just listened to dont bring me water on you tube its really good,the new singer in the band is really good bolds well for new album in 2023.

    ReplyDelete