1/27/2023

May It Shine On You Tomorrow...


 

Very enjoyable audience recording from 
English Melodic Rock legends,Magnum.
A band that consistently put 
out quality albums.
Here they are in 2016 on the 
Sacred Blood "Divine" Lies Tour
in front of a very appreciative crowd.
Let's here it for the MVP,Tony Clarkin.
Guitarist,Songwriter & producer.
How many great songs has this guy written?
I'm in the mood for a bit Magnum after this 
so I'm digging into The Gathering.
A fantastic five disc set.
Thanks to Mark for this one.

or




8 comments:

  1. Yet another very underrated band - thanks for putting this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simon's right on the money with his recent comments!!

      Delete
  2. Love magnum fan and In all honesty the last few albums are as good as any of the past classics to me
    nice post
    and I'm also upset I missed this show as brighton is a regular place I go all the time and especially the conord 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Magnum is too rare in France, it's nice that you give to me the possibility to listen to them in real live conditions.
    Also I asked a few day ago for a re-upload of The rock machine still turns you on, volume II file, for it seems to me that it's the same as for volume I, did you take a look at it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah had another look at it.It's the workupload link that was the problem.
      So new link up for Vol.II enjoy.

      Delete
  4. New Magnum shows are always welcome :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Rock Machine Vol. 2 re-upload !

    ReplyDelete