8/11/2022

On A Roll, And A Rock...

 


Here's and Odd, But Excellent Compilation...

It Was Originally Released in 1978...

After Deep Purple Had Broken Up For Good...
(Or, So We Thought At The Time...)


I Bought It Back Then on Vinyl,
Even Though, 
I Had ALL The Songs Featured...


BUT, Not  ALL On One Record...

Here Was The Incorrect Vinyl Back:


IF You Look Closely, 
It Says
 Woman From Tokyo (Live)...
And, 
It's NOT!


The CD Back Below Has the 2 Live Tracks Correct...



When You Need a Quick Shot of Purple,
THIS Compilation Will Give You That,
Without Havin' To Dig Out Several 
Records or CDs...

5 comments:

  1. Didn't realize I missed this one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Run Across Stuff All The Time and Say That...

      Delete
  2. My first Deep Purple record (yes, record). Had all the key "radio" songs at the time, except Lazy.

    ReplyDelete