8/21/2022

Waving Your Banner All Over The Place...


 Eddie's back and he's got somethin' to say!

Firstly I am a massive fan of their one and only album
these New Yorkers released back in 2016.
And I was so looking forward to this gig,
so what happens?they don't play a fecking track from it.
10 of the 11 tracks played were all new.
This being their first gig outside of America
they decided to start fresh with all new material.
OK I can live with that and YES it was good Melodic Rock.
Secondly I know it is important for bands to put on a show
BUT! when everything is dictated by a feckin' computer
that pisses me off.
I'm sure they played their own instruments and he was definitely
singing live but the harmonies on each and every chorus
were just too good to fool this old git.
I know it happens a lot these days even with the bigger bands
in a big arena.But in a small venue we expect things
not to be perfect that's why we cram ourselves into 
these shitty little sweat holes!!
That's my moan out of the way AND yes I would
definitely go and see them again and accept what it is...

or





  

No comments:

Post a Comment