10/05/2022

I Had Some Fun,Entered The Ton...


I BLAME VARDIS!...the first band I ever seen live
waaayy back in January '81 and here I am 40 years 
later still making my way to the front of venues
all over the place.Although these days if it gets too rowdy
I step aside and let the kids crack on with it.
But this was more than a nostalgia trip I love their
NWOBHM Boogie Rock and Mr. Zodiac can still
play those killer riffs and performing the 100mph
album in it's entirety was a real treat.
Now I know this has since been released but obviously
this is the full unedited version of the night.
Great night and put me in the mood again...
but 2 days later everything shut down for two
Feckin' years!...Oh well...
back to normal now pretty much...Enjoy,Ed.



5 comments:

  1. I like vardis Its a shame Its on filefactory,computer says no ?,cant d/load anything from filefactory now,Maybe in future when I dont have to share computer with my missus,I can get my own laptop which will let me d/load filefactory and also maybe be able to convert .rar files into mp3 that would be great,theres a hell of a lot of great music on .rar format on line that people cant accest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another busy day at the barn, with Vardis, Y&T and Talas all showing up! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you believe I have just d/loaded this via you tube apparently,how did that happen ?,sorry about my rant earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been released officially, under the same title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is weird I didn't know this was an official release until Eddie said.
      But this is Eddie's complete audience recording of the show.
      I also didn't know I had titled it the same as the cd.
      It was of course the most obvious title! So I'm changing it a little.

      Delete