10/01/2022

Flames Keep Burning Their Love Away...


 

Question...Can British bands do Southern Rock?
These guys have it sorted even though they were 
down to one guitarist for this gig (they normally have three).
With the singer doing his best Van Zant,Joe Brown impersonations
BUT still keeping his own stamp on things.
I got to the gig a bit early so was having a pint
and Fred the guitarist who I didn't know came over
and introduced himself.And we spent the next 10mins
having a good chat which I thought was a really nice touch.
I did tell him that if they didn't play at least one 12min
guitar dominated song I was going home.
But missing my attempt at being funny he explained
although they do have a couple of them time restrictions
wouldn't allow them,this time.
But when I see them next time hopefully headlining
they will be included (with the other two guitarists).
Can't wait for that...and
in answer to my question...yes they can do Southern Rock...
Enjoy,Ed.

or



No comments:

Post a Comment