10/03/2022

Tonight Must Last Us Forever...

 


Here's Some "New" KISS...

Well, This Year "New"...


The Third Night in Melbourne, Australia...

A Very Good Audience Recording...

I Did Do a Little Work on the Sound...

Must Be Tough to Record a KISS Concert,
What With ALL The Bombs Goin' Off, Etc.

The Sound Kinda Drops After a Big Explosion...


I Fixed a Bunch of 'Em...
(Don't Know That I Got Them ALL!)

Anyway, Thanks to the Original Taper, Etc.

And Since They's in Australia, 
They Had to Play Shandi!

It Was a Big Hit There, Etc.
(But There's Somethin' About It, Ain't Quite Right!?!)



But, The Song Itself is Kinda Ironic...
The 1st Line Is:
I Just Can't Pretend No More,
I Keep Runnin' Out of Lies.

But, That's What They Were Doin'...

Pretendin':

Everything Was A-OK!

That Peter Criss Was STILL in The Band!



But, That Was a Long Time Ago...

Enjoy The Show!


KISS - Melbourne 2022 - CD1

KISS - Melbourne 2022 - CD2

1 comment: