10/05/2022

I'm Not Always Right, But That's The Way I Am...


A Good Little FM Broadcast of Y & T...

Live on the Radio in Buffalo, New York...
(Famous for Spicy Chicken Wings!)


This Bootleg Is Kinda Unique...

1. The Way It Ends...
The Power Blows!
So, It's The End of the Show!

2. I Believe This Is The ONLY One with
The Song My Way Or The Highway!?!


The Radio Announcer Sure Likes The
Sound of His Own Voice a Bit Too Much...


But, Overall...

A Pretty Cool Rock & Roll Show!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

4 comments:

  1. Thank You for another of The Y&T boys appreciated my friends at Hear Rock City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last comment was from me Forgot to sign it.
    RickyRu24 thanks you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome, Ricky...
      Y&T Always Put on a Rockin' Show!

      Delete
  3. I agree love this band,tried to get a show from reseda usa 1981 the other day because they played nearly all of the earthshaker album that night,but it was on lossless format so could not d/load it,very rare to see shows from 1981,keep an eye out for that one.

    ReplyDelete