10/21/2022

All Fired Up And Really Gettin' Ready To Burn...

 


Someone Mentioned This One...

So, I Dug It Out and Listened to It...

Wasn't All That Great:
A Bit Too Much Bass and Kinda Dull Soundin'...

So, I Did a Little Work On It...



Y&T Live at The Country Club...
In Reseda, California...1981...


Earthshaker Had Been Out
'Bout a Month or So...


And, They Played ALL The Songs From It,
Except for Let Me Go!?!
(But, It's On The Starwood 1980 Show...)


So, It's Possible To Make an 
Earthshaker LIVE CD...

Y&T Playin' To a Very Lively and
Enthusiastic Crowd...
(Remember They Were Big Time Out in Cali...)


Overall, a Pretty Decent and Listenable,
And Even, 
Enjoyable Bootleg...

Anything Lost In Sound Quality
IS
More Than Made Up For Such a
Rare and Unique Concert!





NOTE: Wanna Thank the Y&T Dutch Fan Pages for
Some of The Graphics!



Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

8 comments:

  1. It was me that asked about this show,because I read that they played all of the earthshaker album that night so thats why I was interested,not quite right but I dont care If Its not got the best sound I still want to hear It,thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, according to setlist.fm, they played on the 12th not the 20th. Not sure if anyone knows for sure - but this one has had the date debated for a long time. Great show - regardless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anon...
      Yeah, Dates are Some of The Most Regularly Messed Up Things with Bootlegs...
      And, As You Said, "Not sure if anyone knows for sure..."...
      I Guess We Could Flip a Coin on This One!

      Delete
    2. I just decided to label mine "July 1981".

      Delete
  3. Regardless of the date, thanks for the early Y&T, as it's one I don't have...lol. Also, thanks for the Blackfoot too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y & T I dont care when or where Its worth having thankx

    ReplyDelete