10/01/2022

She's Flying With Broken Wings...

 


This Bootleg's For AtticRock, a Friend of
Hear Rock City's From Forever...
(And, Anyone Else That Wants It...)

I Was Over at SOUNDABOARD Blog...
(You Can Get There By Clickin' The Banner...)


And, He Made Mention Of This Bootleg...

Golden Earring at PinkPop in 1977...

There's Just 4 Songs That Survived...



But, Well You Know Me...

I Made a "Somewhat Complete" Version...
(Albeit FAKE...)

I Used a Version of Strange Wings from 1979,
'Cause It Had Similar Sound Qualities...

Everything's Included in the D/L...

Again, Make Of It What You Will...

3 comments:

  1. Remember that discussion on Soundaboard indeed. You made some guys happy this Sunday morning. And I'll go for the fake version. Close my eyes and believe it's the full version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I made that comment but didn't knew this existed at all.
    Hail Rocket for delivering the goods :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of You are Quite Welcome as Always!
    Figured I'd Just Drop a Nice Surprise for You Two...
    You Guys Do So Much for Others (And Are Some of The Good Ones...)
    My Pleasure...

    ReplyDelete