10/29/2022

Bad Boys Still Runnin' Wild...

 


Excellent Webcast of Some Sort...

Scorpions Still Rockin' Back in 2010...

As Well as Today!


But, I Guess They're Windin' Down a
Long and Excitin' Career...


Live on the Sting and Blackout Tour!

From Greece...


Tons of Songs: Old and "Then" New
To Keep YOU Entertained for Quite
Some Time...


I Like It That They Play BOTH:
1) Is There Anybody There?
2) Always Somewhere

AND, 
They Even Go Back 
As Far As We'll Burn The Sky...



Scorpions - Greece 2010 - CD1

Scorpions - Greece 2010 - CD2

2 comments:

  1. The current tour is marvelous too. I was happy to see the in Paris this Spring. The Wind Of Change for Ukraine was an emotional moment I will not forget. Still they did not play one single song from their seventies repertoire. Not one song from Tokyo Tapes at all... Grrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tokyo Tapes was my Introduction to Scorpions...
      You'd Think They Could Squeeze In a Song or Two...

      Delete