3/14/2023

My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)...

 


An Excellent ELO Show!

Live from Cleveland (Rocks!) Ohio...

At The Cleveland (Rocks!) Stadium...

In 1978...

On The Out Of The Blue Tour...

It Was Originally a 2 CD Bootleg...

But, Just Barely...


So, I Removed the Intro and Outro,
Which Were Sci-Fi Music When the ELO
Spaceship Opened and Closed...
(I'm Sure It Was Great When Seen...)

And, a Couple Minutes of Crowd Noise
At The End of One Song...

And, Voila!

It Now Fits Wonderfully on 1 CD...

I Re-Worked Some Artwork...


And, Here YOU Have a Great Bootleg
With Some of Their Best Music?


So, Roll Over Beethoven And
Tell Tchaikovsky The News!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

1 comment:

  1. Love this but what a headache... There's the 78 Wembley concert on yutub with a slightly better sound quality, more stereophonic in my ears. Almost same setlist but the Wembley one is 20 minutes shorter. So I decided to make some kind of best of of both and blend them together to make it a single CD too. The Wembley one has WildWestHero as a supplement. I decided to cut short the cello solo to keep just the last minute end, the rest was a bit bullshit to my ears. Anyhow, I also succeeded to keep it under 80 minutes and burn it to CD, used the artwork to delete the reference to Ohio and make it some kind of best of WorldTour78. And then played it LOUD.
    Thanks for all this, had a good afternoon of fun with this, what a headache of fun,
    Greetings from Paris,
    Derek

    ReplyDelete