3/05/2023

Seein' UFOs Amongst The Stars and Guitars...

 



Get a Ton of Emails From Joe Bonamassa,

Where I D/L His Free Christmas Album...

Most I Just Delete, (Sorry, Joe...)

But This One Caught My Eye,

And, Havin' a Bunch of UFO Fans Here at

Hear Rock City...

(Thanks to UFO Steve...)

But, I Thought This Was Kinda Fascinatin'...



Joe Bonamassa Auditioned For UFO!?!

And Became Good Friends With Pete Way!?!

And Said, "What's a Paul Kossoff?"

If Ya Wanna Find Out What I'm

Talkin' 'Bout, WATCH BELOW...


2 comments:

  1. Unbelieveable I cant believe what I just watched,Is he telling the truth here,would have been interesting if he had joined ufo,certainly would have made them more blues based than before maybe,I like some of joe bonnamassa stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Kossoff is my favorite guitar player. What he lacked in technical proficiency he more than made up for in emotive playing (see anything Free did at the Isle of Wight, there are videos on YouTube) and that vibrato couldn't be beat.

    ReplyDelete