3/16/2023

The Moon Is Just The Sun At Night...


Here's a Real Good Soundboard Recording...

Black Sabbath with Ronnie James DIO on Vocals,
And, Vinny Appice (Carmine's Younger Brother...)
On Drums...


Not Sure How It's 
The ORIGINAL SOUNDBOARD Recording,
AND, 
The DEFINITIVE REMASTERED Version!?!
ALL In ONE, But, Whatever...
Sounds Great!


Some Classics and Some Songs From the
Heaven And Hell Album...
(Which Are Now Classics!)


Great Live Recording from Japan in 1980...


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. Not that anyone's supposed to care, but I have this thing about the Dio era where I edit out the pre-Dio songs from the live recordings. Those are Ozzy's to my ear, so I reserve them for him. I love both versions of the band equally but see them as separate that way. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Fair, KP...
      And, That's Another Great Thing 'Bout Bootlegs...
      You Can Arrange 'Em & Change 'Em How YOU Want!

      Delete