10/28/2020

I Think I'll Fall To Pieces, If I Don't Find Somethin' Else To Do...

 

smoker Postin' about that new Box Set from Thin Lizzy, 
made me Remember about This Old Bootleg!

Two Different BBC Broadcasts + Two Different Years + Two Different Line-Ups (Although, TWO Remained Constant Throughout the Broadcasts, Years and Line-Up Changes!)

That All Adds Up To One Great Bootleg!

I Think I'll Just Let The Music Do The Talkin'...

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/7/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/7106b4bb65/file.html

4 comments:

  1. I love the FAB4 line-up (Fighting is my fave album by them. No. Seriously), and I thought I already had this one, but appears I don't. So thanks Rocket. Now altogether now. "ARE YOU OUT THERE?" Cheers DD

    PS You are a busy chap these days, and spoiling us with some real good stuff. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Appreciate You Tellin' Us that You Appreciate what We're Tryin' to Do Here!
    Got Tons More Music to Come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just listened to this a couple of weeks ago - really different approaches but each version of the band was really great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Lizzy changed, while the 2 Constants - Phil & Brian remained, to accommodate either approach and make it work well...

      Delete