10/30/2020

The One On The East Coast...

 

Some More Boogie Rock & Roll For Ya!

Here's Foghat a Little Later Down the Road...
After a Line-Up Change and a Little Change to Their Music... 

Erik Carkwright would replace Rod Price on guitar on Foghat's Newest Record: Girls To Chat & Boys To Bounce and Tour, as Mr. Price wasn't diggin' the more New Wave Influenced Type of Music the band was goin' in...

Foghat performs just a couple songs from that record here in this particular Radio Broadcast from Hollywood, Florida...

But as You can see from the Back Cover they Still Play some of  their Classics: Startin' the show with Stone Blue and Endin' I Just Want To Make Love To You,  with Slow Ride in Between! There's also, Fool For The City and More!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/5/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/5e04450ef7/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Another show for my Foghat collection. Whenever I hear them now, I can't help but think of the movie Dazed And Confused. I may just have to watch yet again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Yeah, That Movie is Cool, Man!
    Haven't seen it in awhile, myself!

    ReplyDelete