10/26/2020

Just Another Band Out Of BOSTON...

 

Here's an Excellent BOSTON Concert from 1976!

This one doesn't seem to get traded around as much as The Agora show from the same year - and I'm not sure why?

It's an Excellent Soundboard Recording from The Spectrum in Philly, with pretty much the same setlist as the other concerts from this same time period...

But, Can You Have Too Many Live Concerts by the Same Band? 

Apparently, You Can! 

Well, according to my wife: Mrs. Rocket.

She didn't really understand my obsession hobby of collectin' live shows until about 2000, even though we'd been married for almost 20 years...(But, well the Internet wasn't around for regular folks durin' a big chunk of that time)...back then.  

She likes Bob Seger, so she has Live Bullet. Ditto, Frampton Comes Alive!

One Saturday, we were shoppin' at one of the marts (Can't remember if started with a K or a W) and passed the CD section...I picked up a Pearl Jam Official Bootleg. She said, "Didn't you already buy one of those?" 

"Yep," I said. I started to tell her that it was a different city and not quite the same setlist, etc. but knew she wouldn't get it. 

So, instead, I asked, "How many ears do I have?" 

She looked at me funny and said, "two." 

Then I asked, "How many feet do you have?" Again, she said two. 

I paused, then asked, "And how many pairs of shoes do you have?" 

She said, "I'll be up near the front, come find me when you're ready." 

From that day forward she never questioned my musical hobby and even bought me some of those PJ Bootlegs and other Bootleg Box Sets for Christmas over the years!


Anyway, IF You're a Boston fan - You Need This One TOO!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/6/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/629f8c1fe7/file.html

4 comments:

  1. One of those bands that was played heavily on the Loop 97.9 FM in Chicago. Brings back high school days. Thanks, Rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Brother Paul!
    High School Days and BOSTON...We must be around the same age...
    I like to remember back (Especially NOW!) to Earlier Times and it's Always connected to Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Rocket figured it out fast - Mrs. Simon thankfully has never questioned my obsession (and she's turned into a mega Queen freak since the movie came out).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Simon Sounds Like a Classy Lady, simon!

      Delete