10/31/2020

Been Drivin' All Night...

Here's an Excellent Golden Earring King Biscuit Flower Hour Show from Detroit's Famed Cobo Arena (Hall) from 1974!

To the casual Listener of Golden Earring, Several of the songs performed here will be Unfamiliar to You...Many Folks just Know Radar Love & Twilight Zone, as those were their 2 biggest Hits here in the States!   

But in The Netherlands and in Europe - They have been much more successful!

Golden Earring is one of My Favorite Bands, Along with Deep Purple (Blackmore Eras) Blue Öyster Cult, Cheap Trick, Etc.


NOTE: to make the Umlaut Sign (the Two Dots) over the Capitol "O" - All You Have to Do Is:  Press & Hold the ALT Key and Type 0214 on the Number Pad Then Release The Alt Key...


I have Many Golden Earring Live Recordings to Post, But I Figured I'd Start with the Earliest, Best Soundin' One! (Meaning I have some Earlier Ones, But the Sound Quality Is Not As Good!)

ANOTHER NOTE: Golden Earring IS One of the Longest Runnin' Bands Ever! They were formed in 1961 (YES! I said 1961!) and released their 1st Single and Album Way Back in 1965 as The Golden Earrings! Their Current Line-Up have (In One Form Or Another) been together since 1970!


Even IF You just Check it out for Radar Love, That's Fine!

Hopefully, You'll like Some of the Other Songs as Well!

Enjoy And Play It LOUD!

7 comments:

  1. I know their heyday was "Twilight Zone, Radar Love" two songs I never need to hear again, but their best stuff was featured on the LP's "To The Hilt, and Mad Love" and various other tracks from their long list of LP's. I've always liked these guys.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh forgot....I don't see a lot of their stuff posted. So go for it Rocket. I'm anxious to see what else you've got from them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check Back Soon!
      Already got 3 or 4 Earring Concerts Upped...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry, Don't Post Much in FLAC...I looked at Guitars 101 Site and Didn't See It There...
      You Could Try one of the Torrent Sites...

      Delete
  4. Any chance of a re-up? Please and thank you! Appreciate all the work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Rocket upload I'm sure he'll put it up again when he returns.

      Delete