10/23/2020

Hello There, Ladies and Gentlemen...

 


...Are You Ready To ROCK!


Glad You could join us here at the "New" Hear Rock City!

We're just gettin' started, so be patient, enjoy the music and Play Nice!


Here's Cheap Trick - Live at Rockpalast!

From Studio L in Köln back in '79...

Excellent Sound Quality and Performance from the TV Broadcast Show....

And a Great Setlist as well:

Including Day Tripper as the Closer!



Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/6/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/9f304ba245/file.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rocket! I saw on Voodoo Wagon that you've started Hear Rock City up again (which I always loved), and wanted to say I'm glad to see it, and that I'll be sure to stop by on the regular! - Stinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! Never can have too much Cheap Trick!!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's good to Hear, 'Cause I got tons of Trick to post!

      Delete