7/29/2022

It's Like a Ghost Town, Out of Time...

 

OK, Folks...

D/L THIS NOW!

Don't Care Who Ya Are,
(STOP What Yer Doin')
OR
What Ya Like,
OR 
Think Ya Like...
OR
What Ya Don't...


You NEED to HEAR THIS ONE!


Gotta Be Honest...
Not Sure Why I D/L It in the 1st Place...

What with Charlie Watts Gone and All...
(He was One of the 1st Drummers I Played Along To...)

But, Steve Jordan does Him Proud...
Even Plays the Original Cowbell Intro to Honky Tonk Woman...
(There's a Story There, I'll Tell Sometime...)

There's ONLY 1 NEW Song 
AND
It's EVEN Real GOOD!


An Excellent Audience Recording!!!
(recorded by Alysha)




I'll Shut Up NOW

 So You Can Hear The CLASSICS!

3 comments:

  1. You could have fooled me - this sounds like a soundboard. I usually avoid Stones ROIOs as they are usually the same set of tunes but this one sounds sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good and is a pretty darned good performance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had pretty much given up on the stones over the last 30 years but i recently watched the fantastic bbc documentaries on the four main members and i am now back into them...great recording..ed

    ReplyDelete