7/17/2022

Oddz and Endz...

 


Now, Where was I?
Oh Yeah...

I had Posted ALL 4 Studio Albums,
Played LIVE in their Entirety...

So, Here's a Bonus Disc of Starz-Related Songs!

They Start with Brother Louie, Which was
Originally Written and Recorded by the UK
Funk / Soul Band Hot Chocolate...
(More on Them Later...)

Then, One of the Greatest Pop Songs EVER!
Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)!
The Subtitle was Added So as Not to be Confused
With Brandy by Scott English Released Earlier in
1972, Which would be Re-Titled Mandy, So as
Not to Be Confused with Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)!
and Be a Big Hit for Barry Manilow in 1974!
(Hope I Didn't Confuse You?)


Other Ranno Solo Songs and a Couple Hellcats, Etc.

**********************************

Also, on The STARZ front...

There's 2 NEW CDs You Can Purchase:



These are Physical CDs (and Vinyl)
NOT CD-Rs!
You can Get Them Straight 
from 
OR 
Wherever Good Music is Sold!

10 comments:

  1. Bonjour Monsieur Rocket,
    A pleasure to have you back at the Barn.
    Amicalement votre,
    Derek de Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this. Will be cools hearing some of these given the STARZ treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The starz are back,great that your giving us some of the rare unreleased songs by starz and hellcats,believe it or not there still stuff not released,about 5 hellcat songs like f.u.girl have never been released,If someone has all this stuff could they upload it to hear rock city for all of us to enjoy that would be great,the live at agora cd is on amazon for everyone to d/load its been out a while dont know about the live in 1976 one I will investigate and I probadly buy it anyway,thanks for all this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the Music You Speak of Is Here: https://starzcentral.com/merchandise.html

      Delete
  4. I checked out the renaissance records site and ordered a copy of live in 1976,thanks for the info,anything starz related is worth looking in to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,me again you know I said I sent for copy of starz live in 1976 from renaissance records well went on tracking mail and they sent my cd to los angeles by mistake,so I sent them an e mail saying what you going to do about it ,they say e mail address does not exist,have I been conned I wonder,Do you actually know these people at renaissance records or is this a scam,if so I just lost 25 quid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is Strange...I Have My Copies of Both Here and There Where No Problems?
    Email Me @ hearrockcity@gmail.com and We'll See If We Can't Work Somethin' Out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried to e mail you computer wont let me says its an invalid address I give up,sent the renaissance people 2 e mails,computer returned them said e mail address does not exist I give up,Thanks for your help anyway,just give up on this now and call it a loss,by the way file factory has started working again,d/loaded ted nugent and tokyo blade this morning and workupload is back which is all good,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If You Could Give Me Your Email Address in a Comment (Which I Won't Publish to the Blog, And No One Else Will See, and Then I'll Delete It!), I'll Try Emailin' You...See If'n There Ain't Somethin' I Can Do!

      Delete