7/22/2022

You Tell Lies Thinkin' I Can't See...

 


Excellent HEART Soundboard,
Also from Cincinnati!

Strangely Enough, Heart, Like Boston, NEVER
Released a Proper Live Record in the 70's!?!

Still Haven't Far as I Know!?!


There was The Greatest Hits / Live 
Near the End of 1980...

I Bought It for the Few Live Tracks...

I Could Live with Tell It Like It Is Even Though
It Was NOT  Live Nor a Hit When Released!?!
(Also, I Remembered Aaron Neville's Version...)
Here, at least, It IS Live!


That Was Where Heart and I Took Separate Roads...

They Soon Would Be Popular to a New Generation
On The MTV...


Me, I Kept Listenin' to the Old Heart!


IF'n You Ain't Got THIS...

4 comments:

  1. And I assumed I had all available soundboard recordings from Heart from the seventies to the early eighties, how the hell did this one surface from nowhereland ?

    As usual, great thanks for sharing. Will be played LOUD with sunday BBQ tomorrow.

    Derek from sunny Paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a Great BBQ...Glad We Could Supply Some Great Music...

      Delete
  2. YOU Highly Suggest . I GRAB haven;t let me down yet
    But we know it really has happened . just giving you some $*#T. But most of the 1s you say are cause they are good. unless i am not a fan of that band. hope your familia and you are doing as well as we can these days / STAY SAFE AND THANK YOU
    RICKY RU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ALL the Comments Ricky...Hope You and Yours Are Doin' Well as well...

      Delete