7/31/2022

The Sun Sets In The Land of The Risin' Sun...

 


This was Queen's Last Tour of Japan...
I Believe!?!

Not Sure IF They Toured There With
Paul or Adam, But Then Again...
I Don't Call That Queen!

Kinda Like Lizzy Without Phil...

There's NOT a Hard & Fast Rule
For This Kinda Thing,
It's Just Subjective to Each Person, I Guess!?!


Anyway, This Is An Excellent Recording!
The Sound Quality Is Top Notch!
Even If, In My View, 
Not ALL The Songs Are...


And, It's Not Marred with the Constant Clappin'...

I Posted a Peter Frampton Concert, Years Ago...
That Was Excellent and Ruined, At The Same Time!
I Believe I Invented the Word: CLAPZILLA!
(With All Due Respect to Japan and Its People...)

 IF You're a Queen Fan...
And Don't Have This One...
Get It!


Queen - Tokyo 1985 - CD1

Queen - Tokyo 1985 - CD2

2 comments:

  1. My wife thanks you, although she doesn't know about this yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm With Ya On THIS:
      Happy Wife = Happy Life...

      Delete