7/06/2022

Stand Up You Don't Have To Be Afraid...


 This is a special era for me cos this is where I came in
as far as buying KISS albums when they were released.
Creatures of the Night is right up there as one 
of my favourite KISS albums.
Having to kick start once again with ACE leaving
they recruited Vinnie Vincent as the new guitarist.
He's a fine songwriter and performer but you wouldn't
buy as used car from the guy (or anything else for
that matter).It's a tour fondly remembered by
fans who were there,probably because not many
fans were.The band seemed to be playing with 
a new energy and were on it.
What we have is a very good audience recording from
Universal City and a soundboard from Rio.
Silver cd Rip.

cd1

cd2












1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you, February 14, 1983, Superdome. I was 15 and loving my 1st KISS Concert. A week later, we dressed as KISS for a talent show where I covered the stage in a mix of 4 ketchup packets in my mouth and the gallons of saliva that it created. Still feel bad for the Color Guard who had to go out and perform in that mess.

    ReplyDelete