7/18/2022

When You Ain't Got Nothin', You Got Nothin' To Lose...

This is the Front (and Only) Cover 
I had for This SPIRIT Bootleg...

But, With Such a Great Show, 
That Just Wouldn't Do!

So, I Jazzed It Up a Bit...


Then, Hacked Together an Alternate Front, as well...


Honestly, I Had Forgotten How Good Spirit Were!

I Listened to Them a Lot in the 70's...
Picked Up a Ton of Their Records Used and Cheap!

This Show from Philly Near the End of the 70's is Excellent!

Even If You Only Know a Song or Two, 
I'd Get It 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this one. Now I'll have to decide which front cover to use when burning the CD's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rocket! Love some Spirit! This looks great! (Nice cover work too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know more than one or two, so i'm ttaking your advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Deal!
      Appreciate the Trust in the Barn...

      Delete