1/30/2021

Bring a Good Feelin' Ain't Had in Such a Long Time...

 


Sorry, I've Not Been Around in a Little While, Folks...
But, Well...Nevermind...
Everyone Has Their Own Set of Issues and Problems!

Here's some Good Old-Fashioned, Good Time Rock & Roll!
It's Head East - Live On Stage!

For Those of You Not that Familiar with Head East,
This is a Good Sampler of What They were Like Live!

And, I Always Thought They were a Better Live Band
(As Opposed to Their Studio Albums...)
Although, The Head East album is My Favorite Studio album!
(The One with The Orange Sign with Arrows...)

Standout Tracks Include Never Been Any Reason, Take A Hand, Man I Wanna Be and Since You Been Gone!

NOTE: Take A Hand Is a Rick Springfield song...
And, Since You Been Gone Is a Russ Ballard tune Many Have Covered!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

4 comments:

  1. I'm remembering my July 2010 comment when you offered the out of print Head East Live 2LP ; it was something like "this 2LIVE LP will be amongst my top somewhat Live LPs". The song Take a hand is a marvelous opener and really still like this album a lot. It certainly wasn't known in Europe in the late seventies. A pity.
    Later on I bought the official CD release of this album, when it came out on RockCandy records.
    The vinyl LP version is in my basket on Discogs just to have the artwork in full version.

    So now my question, I read that this CD is in fact a partial reissue of the Head East Live from 1979 ?
    Your expertise is mostly welcome Rocket on this important issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...Derek, I Believe I read somewhere that This One and Another (Concert Classics) are Both Based Off The Head East Live Album!

      Delete
  2. Preach it! the orange album is a totally overlooked wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah It Is!
      One of Those "Let It Ride" LPs (or CDs)..
      Put it On, Turn It Up and Let It Ride!

      Delete