1/14/2021

Hey, Hey, Mama...


Someone a Long, Long Time Ago... 
Said, 
We Don't Listen to the Classic Rock Records Anymore, 
'Cause We Played 'Em So Much in Our Youth, 
That We Know 'Em By Heart!

I Don't Know 'Bout All That, But, 
I Haven't Listened to Led Zep IV 
(Or Whatever You Call It?) 
in Quite a While...
'Til Recently, Again - This Way!

So, IF You Haven't Either...
 Here's a Different Way to Listen!

These Are ALL Excellent Soundin' Live Versions 
of ALL the Songs (In Original Order) on ZOSO!

Thanks to Barracudared for Sharin' This 
With Me Way Back When!

ALL I Did Was Put Together the Artwork...

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

4 comments:

  1. What are the sources for these tracks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. art, Honestly, I Don't Know...
      It was Given to Me, As Is - No Sources Listed...

      Delete
    2. What a blast from the past! I vaguely remember compiling this many years ago...and have no idea what sources were used. In fact, I couldn't even find my own reference copy and DL'd this just so I could hear it again! I had intended to do do others..kinda like a series. But as many of you know there's quite a few LZ songs never performed live. Physical Graffiti would be one that comes to mind or even ITTOD. Would love to hear "Fool in the rain" live. I wanted to do other bands as well. Life got in the way. Thanks for the cred Rocket. Been visiting your blog since day one. Glad you came back. Well wishes for you and yours.

      barracudared

      Delete
    3. You Did Good! Barracudared, Glad to Give You ALL the credit, as I said, I just made some Art...I know what You mean about Life...Good to Hear from You, Again!

      Delete