1/30/2021

Leona's Home Cookin' Cafe'...

 

Here's a Bootleg Everyone Should Have in Their Collection!

Wet Willie - Live from The Bottom Line, 1977...

I Posted a 1979 show a while back, Which is Great...
But, I Like This One Even Better!

Wet Willie was Such a Good Band!
Southern Rock with Some Southern Soul...

This one starts with Leona, a Song about gettin' a Fried Chicken Dinner at a little Roadside Diner! And they close with the Chuck Berry Inspired No, No, NoOf Course, There's Street Corner Serenade and Keep On Smilin' as well!
And, Many More Great Songs!

It's Such a Fun Concert to Listen to as well! 

And the Band is Just So Tight!
I Mean They're Right on It!
Every Note is the Right One at the Right Time!
They Back Jimmy Hall's Singin' Perfectly!
I would Put Them Up There with 
Tom Petty's Heartbreakers and Huey Lewis' The News!

IF You Don't Have This One - I'd Get It!


Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment