11/14/2020

All I Want Is To Have My Peace Of Mind...

 

Here's 2 Live Recordings of BOSTON, from their First Tour, made by the King Biscuit Folks!

Apparently Boston played 2 Shows on March 16th, 1977:

An Early Show and a Late Show!

Not Sure If They Used These Recordings, or Just Some of Them, or What?

The Quality is Really Good!

The Setlists are Almost Identical (BTW - Help Me and Shattered Images are 2 Titles for the Same Song!)

This was the Best Artwork I Could Find for These 2 Shows! But, I've Included an Alternate Set for You to Choose From...

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINKS: 3/6/21)

Boston - Long Beach - 3.16.77 (Early Show)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/c406527b32/file.html

Boston - Long Beach - 3.16.77 (Late Show)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/97dd9cb7e4/file.html

6 comments:

  1. Never seen these before. Awesome post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rocket! I've had, what I guess, was the late show. Never knew there was another one out there!! In the late '70's, lived on Boston, Foreigner, The Cars and Cheap Trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be added : looks like a big improvement in audio quality on these two concerts. Definitely rated 5/5 on my own scaling device (my ears).

    As always, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul & Derek, Glad You Liked the Boston...
    I Forgot about Havin' the 2 Shows,
    'Til I ran across it while Lookin' thru some old storage...

    ReplyDelete