11/30/2020

Tellin' Tall Tales of How it Used to Be...

 

Rose Hill Drive May Not Be a Name You Know, But They Were/Are (?) a 3 Piece Heavy Blues / Rock Band from the Mid to Late 2000's...(That I Know Of...)


They Made Some Really Good Records of Their Own Material, 
BUT, Here We Have Them Doin' Led Zep II...

This an Excellent Audience Recording and The Guys Do a Better Than Average Job Of Playin' The Classic From Start to Finish!


Not Much Else To Say, 

IF You Like This Kinda Stuff, 

I Don't Think You'll Be Disappointed!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

4 comments:

  1. Rocket,
    They were/are an awesome band. Theres another boot of them flying around doing a complete concert of Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic. Cant wait to hear this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Luv Co,
    I'll Have to Try and Track That Aero one down,
    'Cause This Zep II is Really Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocket, since you digged this. There is a boot I do not have of RHD doing Led Zeppelin 1. I have a single of Communication Breakdown by them but thats all I could find. If you can dig that one up, please share.

    ReplyDelete