11/25/2020

Kihn You Dig It?

Anybody Remember the Greg Kihn Band?

I was Talkin' to Some Folks a while back...And, I Mentioned Huey Lewis and The News and They'd Never Heard of Them - And These Folks Weren't That Much Younger than Me!?!

Greg Kihn Kinda Falls in That Same Category - An Excellent Band That Had Many Hits, But is Now Forgotten!

Greg and The Band Are Right On It Here in This Great FM Broadcast from Santa Cruz Back in the Summer of 1984! They Play The Hits, But The Covers Are Really Good, Too!

They Start and End With 2 Excellent Covers!

This Show Will Make You Remember Just How Good They Were Back Then!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/5/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/71aeef4e43/file.html

3 comments:

  1. I heard of these guys, but never heard them - if that makes sense - so let's give them a whirl. Cheers DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Breakup Song is so fantastic. He had a live performance video when MTV started and I fell in love with that song. Jeopardy did not thrill me as much as a follow up, but it's grown on me over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Some Tunes are Instant, Others Need to Grow on You!

      Delete