11/23/2020

Be Careful With That AXE, Eugene...

 

Here's YET Another Agora WMMS Broadcast Recording!

This one is AXE! A Band Led by Bobby Barth...

Great Singin', Great Playin' - Hard Rock But With a Great Use of Keyboards as well...

They Made Some Great Hard Rock / Melodic Rock & Roll!

I Especially Like the Song, Jennifer (Which You'd Think Might Be a Ballad...) 'Cause It's Just a Great Mid-Tempo Song That's Rockin', But Catchy as Can Be!

They Also Do a Nice Rendition of Montrose's I Got The Fire!

So, IF You've Never Heard AXE - Give 'Em a Try!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/5/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/72652999d8/file.html

2 comments:

  1. Great underrated band. I got this one already and they dont have to many boots around. I hope you guys find the others...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Unfortunately, There's not many at all...
      I got one other to post...

      Delete