11/27/2020

The Sky was as Black as the Water...

 

Here's a Band I Really Liked! 
Of Course, I Could Be Just a Little Biased, 'Cause they're from about 80 miles from Where I Am! They were from the Part of The U.S. Where KY, WVA, and OH All Come Together - Huntington, West Virginia! Not Exactly a Hotbed of Music!

American Minor were a Short-Lived Band, Unfortunately...
They made an EP, and 1 CD and That's It!
So, It's Great To Hear Them Here Live!

This Is an Audience Recording, I Believe, But Sounds More Like a Soundboard! I Guess 'Cause It Was Recorded in a Small Bar in Atlanta, GA, (The Star Bar) in Front of a Small Crowd...
(Thanks to the Original Recorder and Uploader!)

American Minor Wrote and Played Great Hard Rock Songs...
Songs about a Variety of Topics - from Relationships to the Death Penalty! With a Song about a Mining Disaster In Between...

You Can Read About the Buffalo Creek Disaster HERE, If You're Interested in That Kinda Thing! (Over 500 Homes Destroyed, and Over 1,000 People Killed!)

They Sounded Kinda Like The Black Crowes, But a Little More Hard Rockin' (No Disrespect to The Crowes...)

Great Singin', Great Playin'
What More Could Ya Ask For?

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

D/L HERE

3 comments:

  1. I got this last time around with you Rocket - these boys are really good, love 'em! Am I assuming no comments = no one's downloaded, or am I being too naive. Blimey, if not their missing a great band, IMHO. Notice no comments on the Thunder show either (another I got from you last time around), which every 'rocking' human being should have!!! Keep up the good work mate. Cheers DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was Wonderin' the Same Thing, DD
      Folks is Awful quiet about All This Great Music Posted Here...
      But, We'll Keep On Doin' What We Do!

      Delete
  2. Rocket haven't tried this band yet but read on slurry flood. Once again . The Money taken advantage of people cause they can. It continues today and is an absolute joke what these corporations and goverments do to people without any remorse or a blink of an eye. this kinda of things really hurt my heart to know what continues in the days now .

    ReplyDelete