11/08/2020

Don't Look Down...

 

Here's a Cheap Trick Soundboard I Don't See Around Much...


It's from the Standing On The Edge Tour, I reckon... 

It's a Pretty Good Soundin' Concert From This Time Period... 

Of Course, Cheap Trick Sorta Confused a lot of Fans with This Release and The Doctor While Tom Petersson was away...

Some Liked Them, and Well, Most Fans Didn't, I Think...

Also, I Split the Tracks that were All Grouped Together When I Got Them, and then Re-Worked the Back Cover Artwork (See Below)! 

What You're Gonna Get IS The Second Back Cover Below - 

It Shows the Correct Song Titles, Etc.


The 1st Song IS a Gonna Raise Hell INTRO (It's Not the Whole Song)... 

And Even Though It's Not Listed on Either Artwork, Todd Rundgren (HisOwnSelf) makes an Appearance on Surrender!

 Looks like they Only Do One Song from the album - 

The Title Track! 

So, Again, I'm Not Sure Why You Don't See This One More? 

(Or, Maybe It's Just Me?)

IF ANY Of This Makes Sense to You 

('Cause I Believe in the process of Writin' This, I Confused MyOwnSelf?) - 

Have At It!



8 comments:

  1. It's not you; I've never seen any posted from this time period, either. My interest in the band waned a bit after the All Shook Up album, but this looks like a solid setlist. Thanks Rocket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to Know, Paul...
      Like You, I Kinda Lost Track of Cheap Trick there for a few Years, as well!

      Delete
  2. thanks for all the great stuff you re uploading. looking even better than the first blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Charles, That's Quite a Compliment!
      And, You're Welcome, as Always!

      Delete
  3. Link death please repost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got 'Em ALL Re-Posted...Resurrected on Easter+

      Delete