11/19/2020

Heart's On Fire...

 

Here's Another Great HEART Concert From the 70's - The End of the 70's!

I Kinda Cheated on the Artwork, as This had Another Show Paired With It, That I Didn't Have Easy Access to at the Moment. So, IF You Have Dream Nights as This Was Called - You Already have This One!

This Show Is Excellent, from the Sound Quality as well as the Performance, So Ya Can't Go Wrong Here! I'm Sure It's Not The Complete Show, Just What Was Broadcast!

But, Nonetheless - IF You Don't Have It, You Can Pick It Up Here!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

(NEW LINK: 3/3/21)

https://krakenfiles.com/view/402a5e1554/file.html

2 comments:

  1. I saw Heart on this tour in a 2,000 seat hall, so great visuals. Totally fell in love with Nancy Wilson, which surprisingly did not impress my girlfriend who was also there. Whatever happened to Roger the guitar player?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny You Should Ask About Roger? More on Him Soon...

    ReplyDelete