11/09/2020

That New Car Smell...

 


Just In Case You Didn't Come Over From Voodoo Wagon... 

I'm Gonna Post This CARS Concert from 1978 Here!


It just might be of interest to You, IF You're a Cars Fan, 
'Cause of the Unique Setlist

This Concert took place in the Summer of 1978 and It's a Really Good Soundboard Recording from B'Ginning's!

I had Never Heard the Song, 

When You Gonna Lay Me Down 

(And, as it turns out, It's a Really Good Song!) 

In Fact, I Didn't Even Know It Existed Until This Show?

And, I Have a Lot of Cars Shows!

NOTE: I'm Workin' on an Old Cars Show Right Now (For the Past Couple Days or So...Tryin' to Get the Sound Right and Still have some More Work to Do...But, Hopefully, Soon...

All the Information for This Concert Is On The Back Cover!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. I did DL this from Voodoo Wagon and it's probably my favorite Cars boot!! The sound quality makes you feel like you're in the club and the band is still up and coming and plays with that intensity. Though B'Ginnings does pre-date me slightly (co-owner was Danny Seraphine of Chicago), we live nearby and know the area well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paul, For Lettin' Others Know How Good This One Is!
      It's Great to Have Other Folks Commentin' and Not Just Havin to Take My Word for it!

      Delete