11/27/2020

I'm Right Here In Wonderland...


 Another audio DVD rip.
UFO.
Seven Deadly Tour.
2012.
Like most bands of this age they play a couple of 
songs from the new album.
Then load the set with the classics.
What classics UFO have and how many they have to leave out.
 Enjoy.




Strangers In The Night


This came out about a week ago.
Strangers In The Night Deluxe.
The original album remastered plus six other concerts
that were recorded for the album.
I wasn't going to get it.
Do I really need the same concert six times?
Turns out I did.I ordered it the day before release.
It's fantastic.
Strangers is in my Top 10 live albums so...
Recommended. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. Just put it in my Amzon basket for Christmas. Definitely a must-have to get the same concert six times. My wife understands with a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four out of five doctors agree it's impossible to have too much UFO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! Enjoy your new Deluxe edition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers...it's a Schenker Overdose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a very good YouTube unboxing video of this box set

    https://youtu.be/N6iQSyDUn9w

    ReplyDelete