11/16/2020

A School Of Rock...

Here's Another Australian Hard Rock Band that has a Great Sound!

I Heard about This Band, Heaven, from a Friend. But, When I Went to the Record Store to Buy Their 1st Album, It was Tough to Find...It should have been Filed under "H" But was actually under the "B's" - 'Cause of the Front Cover or Somethin' the Folks at the Record Store Put It There, 'Cause Heaven's Debut was called Bent...


This Is a Great Soundin' Concert from 1984 and the BBC! It was Featured on the Rock Hour Program!


IF You've Never Heard Heaven, IF You Like Other Hard Rock Bands from Down Under, You'll Most Likely Rock Out to These Guys, as well!

Enjoy and Play It LOUD!

3 comments:

  1. I actually was going through some albums I have separated in the "will I ever listen to this again?" section and found this. Moved it to the prime albums for that one song that I listened to repeatedly while ignoring the rest of the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the first Albums i bought was Heaven (Where Angels Fear to tread) as a young 12 year old. Ah the memories. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alkeb Fryer the vocalist (RIP) was a good mate of mine

    ReplyDelete