11/01/2020

Substitution Mass Confusion...


When I Posted This FOGHAT Bootleg a 100 Years Ago or So, I Can't Believe How Stupid I Was! I Should Have Known Better! So, Let's See IF We Can Make Amends NOW and Straighten Some Things Out!

First: 
There's No Way a Radio Station named WPLR Could Possibly Be in Dallas, Texas. WHY? 'Cause ALL Radio Stations EAST Of The Miss. River Start with a "W" (With the Exception of One: KDKA in Pittsburgh, Pa. - It was the 1st Radio Station in the U.S. to Broadcast on the Airwaves, I think Election Results in 1920   [Warren G. Harding Won, in case You Wondered?]   So, It Still Stands!    ALL Radio Stations WEST of The Miss. River start with the letter "K"...


So Here's What I Know: 
FOGHAT were Physically Present at January Sound Studios in Dallas, Texas Performing this Show on January 11th, 1974!  It was Broadcast on WPLR Radio in New Haven, Connecticut! 

(I've Updated The Artwork to Reflect This...)
 

As I Re-Listened to it, Again, I Forgot How Good Rock And Roll Outlaws was! The Title Song and Dreamer are Simply Awesome! I've Always Like Home In My Hand...

It's a Really Good FM Radio Broadcast! 

4 comments:

  1. I downloaded the remastered version (which always means better!) and it sounds great!! Thanks for growing my Foghat collection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for That Comment, Paul!
      Glad You are Diggin' The Remastered Version!
      And, Hopefully, We Can Add Some More to that Foghat Collection of Yours!

      Delete
  2. Love the remastered version, Rocket...and seeing that album cover - wow - so many memories. More Foghat please. (damn, Home in my Hand is great)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad You are Diggin' The Remastered Version! as well, Johnny D!
      What can I say? I Guess I'll Just have to Post More Foghat with an Ask Like That!

      Delete